Secondary Education Finals Conference
Thursday, August 6, 2020, the fantastic fifth cohort of teacher candidates from the Dept of Curriculum and Instruction’s Secondary Education Program will present their final Master’s projects.
The virtual event will include two rounds of candidate presentations. Guests will be able to choose which small group they wish to hear.
If you have additional questions, you may contact the capstone instructor:
- English Candidates: Greg Bartley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Math Candidates: Maxine McKinney de Royston (email@example.com)
- Science Candidates: Sam Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Studies Candidates: Tom Owenby (email@example.com)
or Joey Lubasi – Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Bill Weber- Technical Support Coordinator (email@example.com)
GRADUATION RECOGNITION Virtual Celebration
- Graduates and Guests, please join us for a virtual celebration of this milestone.
- Graduates have a link to share with guests to access the Event. Password is 2020
SCHEDULE of EVENT:
- 4:15 Session Opens
- 4:30 Welcome Address and Keynote speech: Dean Diana Hess
- 4:45 Conferral of Degrees
- 5:10 Cohort Awards
- 5:15 Cohort Photo Opp
- 5:20 “Walk of Graduates” Photo show of graduates
- 5:30 close
Look back to last year: A summary of the MS projects from the 2019 Secondary Ed Graduates may be found through this link.